If you are not happy with how your smile looks, you can change it with the help of cosmetic dental procedures. The popularity of cosmetic dentistry is increasing significantly. This field encompasses all the treatments and procedures that alter your smile and make it more aesthetically appealing. Whether it is chipped teeth, broken teeth, gummy smiles, discolored teeth, or any other concern – cosmetic dentistry has the best solutions for all of them.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Cosmetic dental procedures help you attain your dream smile. It not only makes you look beautiful but also boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
- Cosmetic dental procedures also improve your dental health by preventing future dental problems like gum disease, tooth infection, and so on.
- You become more particular about oral care after opting for cosmetic dental treatments.
- The procedures are affordable and help you save your money in the long run.
- Besides enhancing your appearance, some cosmetic dental treatments also restore tooth functionality.
What are the Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental treatment that you may opt to whiten your teeth. The procedure treats stained or discolored teeth, thus restoring their natural color. We apply hydrogen peroxide on the surface of your teeth, keep it for some time and then rinse your mouth. If the discoloration is severe, we use laser whitening technology to whiten your teeth.
Veneers solve many cosmetic dental problems ranging from chipped, broken, or cracked teeth to gaps between them or severe discoloration. They are thin shells that we attach to the front surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are the most sought-after type of veneers, the appearance of which doesn’t look artificial.
Under bonding, we use a tooth-colored resin to apply to your teeth and solidify it using a laser or ultraviolet light. This step bonds the material to the surface. Bonding treats chipped, cracked, misshapen, and decayed teeth.
Dental implants are both a restorative and cosmetic dental procedure. Implants have become a sought-after treatment for missing teeth. They are artificial tooth roots made using titanium attached to your jawbone. Your missing teeth are replaced with this restoration permanently.
Some people do not like their gummy smile, and gum contouring solves their concern. Under this procedure, we remove some parts of the gums from your gum line and lengthen your teeth. The results of this procedure are dramatic.
To find out more about the dental services offered at Summit Family Dental Care, call (541) 779-2634 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit us at 1420 E. McAndrews Rd, Medford, OR 97504.